Work more efficiently and patient-friendly
We built SOMATOM® go.Top around a new mobile workflow to bring an unparalleled level of flexibility and mobility to your daily CT procedures.
- The tablet gives you total freedom over how you work and lets you stay with the patient for longer.
- The integrated injector arm lets you position the injector where you need it, when you need it, and makes for a neat and organized working environment.
- With the new workplace design you can set up the workstation in the same room, outside the scan room, or in a separate control room.
- The integrated 2D camera makes it easy to spot even micro-movements and keep the patient in the right position.
- The remote control lets you quickly make minor table adjustments, allowing you to start the topogram after leaving the room or moving behind a protected wall.
With the SOMATOM go.Top CT scanner, users can spend most of the time with the patient – which will support higher efficiency, higher patient comfort, and fewer motion artifacts.
On the left: A standard workflow. The CT operator spends most of the time in the control room.
On the left: In comparison, the unique new mobile workflow of SOMATOM go.Top, based on tablet-operation and automation.
Automate your workflow with GO technologies
Our GO technologies are now available for the first time in both routine scanning and advanced clinical fields. They help standardize and simplify all departmental processes – from making patient preparation, image acquisition, reconstruction, reading, and data distribution easier and more efficient.
- Scan&GO: a tablet app that allows you to control scans remotely. In cardiac CT, Scan&GO even simplifies electrode handling and ECG monitoring.
- Check&GO: an intelligent algorithm that flags up problems with coverage or contrast media distribution as they occur. It can ultimately help users deliver the right images at their first attempt.
- Recon&GO: performs zero-click postprocessing, making it part of the standard reconstruction tasks. It saves time and cuts down on workflow steps.
- CT View&GO: an all-in-one, cross-specialty viewing solution that provides a large variety of clinical applications that enable smooth, uninterrupted workflows. It enables you flexible reading options at any console of your choice.
Go for the full clinical spectrum with patient-centric technologies
SOMATOM go.Top enables you to confidently offer specialized CT procedures, including Dual Energy and cardiac CT, for additional diagnostic information. With patient-centric technology and workflows to optimally adapt to each type of patient, all operators can turn challenging fields into routine – and serve the full clinical spectrum.
Speed and standardization in acute care
Users of all levels of experience can produce high quality images. Reduce door-to-image time and benefit from the consistency of the trendsetting workflows for fast and reliable decisions in high-pressure, emergency situations.
Routine-ready Dual Energy
Experience a zero-click Dual Energy workflow with Recon&GO automation: Inline monoenergetic images, virtual non-contrast images and the iodine map are included in the standard protocol and reconstructed automatically.
Clinical consistency in cardiac CT
Get ahead of the competition with optimized preparation, fast scanning, and standardized results in every cardiac case. Seamless integration of GO technologies allows you to devote more time to your patient.
Sensitive scanning in pediatrics
Put the wellbeing of your little patients – and their parents – first. Use the mobile workflow to stay close to the child as you prepare the scan, and minimize radiation exposure with dedicated pediatric solutions and the Tin Filter.
Patient-centric technologies in routine CT
Deliver consistent and reliable results in routine CT. Guided workflows and cutting-edge technologies allow you to optimally adapt to each patient in routine oncology, vascular, orthopedic, and neuro imaging.
Intuitive functions in CT-guided intervention
Our tablet-based solution Guide&GO is the latest innovation in CT-guided intervention. Intuitive functions help you accurately navigate and target, while advanced dose features protect both you and your patients.
Give your CT business a new push forward
Setting yourself apart with additional reimbursement opportunities. Additional revenues can also be generated through maximizing throughput – based on quicker positioning, simplified workflows, and the high-performance Athlon® tube. Add to that lower installation expenditure and running costs, and you’ll see why we say that the SOMATOM go. platform was built to make success your daily business.
Benefit from premium support
SOMATOM go.Top redefines the way you get seamless support. You benefit from the financial confidence that comes with premium support powered by Siemens Remote Service for maintenance and remote repair.
Blended learning with PEPconnect1
- A unique online and on-site training concept
- Combines self-study training material, face-to-face training, and online learning
- Staff training can begin even before system delivery
To request more information, please complete the form below.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
1PEPconnect availability is subject to regional restrictions.