Work more efficiently and patient-friendly
We built SOMATOM® go.All around a new mobile workflow to bring an unparalleled level of flexibility and mobility to your daily CT procedures.
- The tablet gives you total freedom over how you work and lets you stay with the patient for longer
- The integrated injector arm lets you position the injector where you need it, when you need it, and makes for a neat and organized working environment
- With the new workplace design you can set up the workstation in the same room, outside the scan room, or in a separate control room
- The integrated 2D camera makes it easy to spot even micro-movements and keep the patient in the right position
- The remote control lets you quickly make minor table adjustments and allowing you to start the topogram after leaving the room or moving behind a protected wall.
With the SOMATOM go.All CT scanner, users can spend most of the time with the patient – which will support higher efficiency, higher patient comfort, and fewer motion artifacts.
On the left: A standard workflow. The CT operator spends most of the time in the control room.
On the left: In comparison, the unique new mobile workflow of SOMATOM go.All, based on tablet-operation and automation.
Automate your workflow with GO technologies
Our GO technologies are now available for the first time in both routine scanning and advanced clinical fields. They help standardize and simplify all departmental processes – making patient preparation, image acquisition, reconstruction, reading and data distribution easier and more efficient.
- Scan&GO: a tablet app that allows you to control scans remotely. In cardiac CT, Scan&GO even simplifies electrode handling and ECG monitoring.
- Check&GO: an intelligent algorithm that flags up problems with coverage or contrast media distribution as they occur. It can ultimately help users deliver the right images at their first attempt.
- Recon&GO: performs zero-click postprocessing, making it part of the standard reconstruction tasks. It saves time and cuts down on workflow steps.
- CT View&GO: an all-in-one, cross-specialty viewing solution that provides a large variety of clinical applications in one workflowthat enable smooth, uninterrupted workflows. It also enables you flexible reading options at any console of your choice.
Achieve clinical consistency also in advanced tasks
For consistent high-quality results in computed tomography, SOMATOM go.All allows operators to easily perform routine and chosen advanced tasks.
Simplicity in routine CT
Deliver consistent, reliable results in routine CT. Intuitive workflows and cutting-edge technologies bring automation and simplicity to oncology, vascular, orthopedic, and neuro imaging.
Intuitive functions in CT-guided intervention
Our tablet-based solution Guide&GO is the latest innovation in CT-guided intervention. Intuitive functions help you accurately navigate and target, while advanced dose features protect both you and your patients.
Sensitive scanning in pediatrics
Put the wellbeing of your little patients – and their parents – first. Use the mobile workflow to stay close to the child as you prepare the scan, and minimize radiation exposure with dedicated pediatric solutions and the Tin Filter.
Impressive image quality for neuro CT
Achieve stronger door-to-needle times with fast and accurate information in stroke diagnosis. Excellent gray/white matter differentiation, dynamic imaging, and high acquisition speed all enhance patient outcomes.
Clinical consistency in cardiac CT
Make cardiac procedures easy with technology capable of adapting to virtually every patient. GO technologies automatically guide you through the entire workflow, so you can enter this challenging advanced field with confidence.
Enter new clinical arenas and maximize throughput
Our intuitive workflows open up additional reimbursement opportunities. Now you can grow your CT business in the arena of cardiac CT: SOMATOM go.All helps you deliver consistent, high-quality results in every cardiac case.
Additional revenues can also be generated by maximizing throughput – based on quicker positioning, simplified workflows, and the high-performance Athlon® tube. Add to that lower installation expenditure and running costs, and you’ll see why we say that the SOMATOM go. platform was built to make success your daily business.
Benefit from premium support
SOMATOM go.Top redefines the way you get seamless support. You benefit from the financial confidence that comes with premium support powered by Siemens Remote Service for maintenance and remote repair.
Blended learning with PEPconnect1
- A unique online and on-site training concept
- Combines self-study training material, face-to-face training, and online learning
- Staff training can begin even before system delivery
1PEPconnect availability is subject to regional restrictions.