- True volume 3D TEE offers clinically relevant volume sizes and volume rates with volume color Doppler.
- With automated valve modeling, fuel comprehensive understanding of mitral and aortic valve anatomy and function within seconds for increased confidence and decreased procedure time—even in the OR.
- Combined with IN Focus technology, the ACUSON SC2000™ ultrasound system PRIME platform is engineered to provide uniform, anatomically precise images.
- Easy acquisition, manipulation, navigation, and quantification for sound decisions.
- Static or dynamic models and accompanying geometric measurements help guide ultrasound TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement) as well as mitral valve repair and replacement including MitraClip® procedures.
- The double-shielded true volume 3D TEE transducer provides imaging with extremely low electromagnetic interference.
Learn about advancements in echocardiography tools for the mitral valve, aortic valve, and MitraClip® procedures.