The ACUSON Sequoia™ ultrasound system has been designed to address industry challenges in ultrasound imaging from reducing sonographer scanning injuries, reducing repeat scans and referrals to other modalities while improving diagnostic confidence across patient populations and clinical settings.
Touch the below image on your Apple iOS mobile device to view the system in 3D or Augmented Reality
What unique technologies make scans’ easier for Sonographers on ACUSON Sequoia?
Gesture detecting transducers
With our unique multi-touch sensors, you can easily double tap anywhere on your transducer to activate it and start scanning.
No need to adjust the focal point of the scan throughout the entire field of view, from the near field to the far field, in real-time, resulting in faster scan time without compromising frame rates and resolution
Which relevant clinical tools assist a Clinician or Radiologist in making an informed decision with the ACUSON Sequoia?
DAX – Deep Abdominal Transducer
- DAX allows you to diagnostically scan up to 40cm which makes it perfect for your high BMI patients. It has the potential to reduce follow-up exams to MRI or CT, and reduces the need for repeat scans.
- DAX - a transducer so unique we had to give it, its own name.
- DAX was designed to work in all advanced modes including shear wave elastography, contrast enhanced ultrasound, and fusion.
Shear Wave Elastography
- Uses acoustic radiation force impulse (ARFI) technology of diagnostic ultrasound to induce tissue displacement in a 2D image qualitatively map and quantitatively measure shear velocity for selected points within the region of interest in m/s and kPa.
- With the DAX transducer you can measure pSWE up to 14 cm allowing you to use this technology on high BMI patients as well.
- Compatible with abdominal, linear and DAX transducers.
How do digital tools assist a Radiology Manager or EBME to optimally run their ultrasound machine and department?
eSie Link – real-time remote assistance
Communicate in real-time with technical experts from Siemens Healthineers to resolve issues right away and to receive any additional training support with secure remote desktop sharing.
Improve proficiency, and clinical outcomes with an e-learning experience that can be tailored to meet varying skill levels and professional goals - anywhere, anytime, from any device. PEPconnect provides access to all online and virtual training documentation, with a growing number of wide variety of ACUSON Sequoia specific relevant courses.
LifeNet is an online portal that allows you to manage the performance and maintenance of your Siemens Healthineers equipment 24/7. Giving you full control at all times, it enables you to plan ahead, monitor efficiently and manage effectively.