In mammography, radiologists face an increasing amount of data from multiple sources every day. Efficiency and accuracy are the key to competitiveness and excellent patient care. syngo.Breast Care is our mammography reading and reporting software that can help you overcome these challenges. Now with interactive decision support1 powered by Artifical Intelligence1, it provides automated workflows and actionable results to help you overcome daily challenges and transform your care delivery.
- Improve patient care with more accurate diagnoses
- Accelerate clinical decisions with AI-powered tools1
- Reduce workload thanks to automated case priorization1
- Integrate seamlessly into the syngo.via platform
Features & Benefits
Improve care with more accurate patient diagnosis
- Enhance your diagnostics with interactive, color-coded lesion scoring1
- Increase efficiency with immediate and automatic positioning measurements2
- Improved risk assessment with automatically-displayed breast density values
Accelerate clinical decisions with AI-powered tools1
- Expedite scrutiny of corresponding views with new automated correlation1
- Boost performance using AI-based global case score evaluations1
- Save time with intelligent, automated o'clock positioning2
Reduce workload thanks to automated prioritization
- Optimize reading strategies with intelligent case score evaluation1
- Prioritize workflows using SmartSort Technology1
- Simplify processes through automatic transfer of relevant data into the mammography report2
Integrate seamlessly into the syngo.via platform
- Leverage the scalable operational performance of syngo.via
- Access all relevant data and images from anywhere3 with seamless RIS/PACS integration
- Benefit from vendor-neutral multimodality breast reading
Best Fit - MAMMOMAT Revelation and syngo.Breast Care
- Experience the highest depth resolution4 with the unique 50° wide-angle tomosynthesis of MAMMOMAT Revelation combined with syngo.Breast Cares smart and fast tomo reading
- Stay on top of clinical developments with integrated TiCEM2 and Insight BD2, a universal multimodality approach for comprehensive breast care reading
- Deliver instant risk stratification with Insight BD’s2 ideally-adapted layouts and Multiple ReportFlows
Artificial Intelligence in mammography
„Artificial intelligence could mean that one of the two radiologists reading the patient’s breast images could take on other tasks in future since the second evaluation can be done automatically.”
Lisbet Brønsro Larsen, MD, Senior Radiologist, Odense University Hospital, Denmark
syngo.Breast Care – how to achieve higher patient throughput
“The integration of syngo.Breast Care with our PACS works perfectly. All tomosynthesis images can be quickly and easily displayed on any of our workstations. This definitively streamlines our daily workflow and we achieve higher patient throughput.”
Matteo Passamonti, Radiologist, Medical Center Lodi, Lodi, Italy
syngo.Breast Care – improving diagnostic reliability
“Tomosynthesis produces a stream of images and it is extremely important to manage them well. syngo.Breast Care allows us to easily handle large volumes of tomosynthesis images, for example by increasing slice thickness. In all, it really supports us in improving our efficiency and reliability.”
Dr. Alvian Lesnik, Radiologist, Centre d'Imagerie de la Femme de Perpignan, France
1This feature is an option powered by TransparaTM, ScreenPoint Medical and available with syngo.via VB40. syngo.Breast Care VB40 is currently under development; is not for sale in the U.S. Its future availability cannot be guaranteed.
3Prerequisites include: Internet connection to clinical network, DICOM compliance, meeting of minimum hardware requirements, and adherence to local data security regulations.
4Maldera et al. (2016): Digital breast tomosynthesis: Dose and image quality assessment. Physica Medica, pp. 1-12.; Marshall N.W. and Bosmans H. (2012): Measurements of system sharpness for two digital breast tomosynthesis systems. Phys. Med. Biol. 57, pp. 7629-7650.; Rodríguez-Ruiz A. et al. (2016): Evaluation of the technical performance of three different commercial digital breast tomosynthesis systems in the clinical environment. Physica Medica 32, pp. 767-777.
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
The statements by Siemens Healthineers' customer described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer's unique setting. Since there is no "typical" hospital and many variables exist (e.g. hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results