Broad Menu Powered by Atellica® Solution
Over 175 assays for a complete disease-state picture
- Provides the latest innovations in assay development, including High-Sensitivity Troponin I and PCT assays
- Offers flexibility to meet testing needs for today and in the future with over 40 assays in development
- Delivers fast, accurate results across disease states all consolidated on a single platform.
High-Sensitivity Troponin I
A proven 10-minute high-sensitivity troponin I assay (TnIH) for improved cardiac patient care
- A proven true high-sensitivity troponin I assay that meets the current guideline recommendations
- Greater level of sensitivity and precision at the low end of the measuring range provides the ability to measure slight, yet critical changes between serial troponin I values
- Helps clinicians quickly and confidently triage chest pain patients
Atellica® IM B·R·A·H·M·S Procalcitonin (PCT) Assay for fast sepsis diagnosis
- Helps achieve early sepsis risk assessment to help improve patient outcomes, including reduced morbidity and mortality with the ability to make confident decisions in minutes
- Helps provide confidence when guiding antibiotic therapy with an assay that has optimal precision across the measurable range
- Helps deliver reliable results from a proven, trusted technology that demonstrates high agreement with the B·R·A·H·M·S PCT sensitive KRYPTOR assay
Infectious Disease Assays
Comprehensive menu for early detection of infectious diseases
- Provides testing accuracy with disposable sample tips that are intended to eliminate sample cross-contamination
- Aids in better patient outcomes with assays such as HBsAg II, CHIV*, HCV, and syphilis, designed for high sensitivity, precision, and accuracy
- Improves efficiency using the HBsAg SMART algorithm and the hot zone, which helps reduce repeat testing and reduces turnaround time
Revolutionary STAT capabilities
Powerful assays fueled by the Atellica Solution—flexible, scalable, automation-ready immunoassay and chemistry analyzers with revolutionary STAT capabilities to deliver fast, actionable, reliable results
- STAT samples consistently aspirated within 60 seconds of the first barcode read
- Bidirectional high-speed Atellica Magline® Transport allows STAT samples to bypass routine samples
- Independent control over every sample for consistent, predictable turnaround time
Complete the form below to speak to a sales representative.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.