Discover how the CellaVision DC-1 digital morphology system automates differential reviews.
The CellaVision DC-1 is designed to automate and simplify the process of performing blood cell differentials in low volume laboratories. The system leverages high-speed robotics and digital imaging to automatically locate and capture high quality images of cells. It allows both stand-alone and networked installation.
When used in a small satellite site in a health network the CellaVision DC-1 allows the process and review of blood smears locally and remotely, as well as improving collaboration with colleagues and morphology experts at other sites.
- Reduces review time for differentials to make more efficient use of experienced morphologists' skills
- Standardizes differential results by automating cell location and pre-classification
- Enables the utilization of skills across the entire organization through real-time collaboration and centrally stored images
- Supports skill expansion via a comprehensive reference library and historical patient images and comments
- Improves ergonomics by reducing the neck, wrist, and eye fatigue associated with traditional microscopy