Freedom, confidence, better patient outcomes
Imagine the freedom that comes with choosing your optimal workflow, customized to your needs, and standardizing it across your entire organization.
It’s all possible in a compact, fully-customizable POC diabetes testing system that offers fast, quality results at your fingertips. Small but scalable, flexible but secure, the Atellica DCA Analyzer is transforming care delivery with simplified, standardized workflows, improving productivity while offering the speed and clinical performance for improved patient care and outcomes.
Industry-leading immunoassay technology delivers reliable performance and excellent precision across the entire assay range, ensuring confidence test after test. Expand your diabetes management program to better serve your clinical staff and patients with the Atellica DCA Analyzer solution.
Meet the needs of an expanding patient population
The Atellica DCA Analyzer is designed to accommodate an increase in testing volume. Up to 3 Atellica DCA modules can be connected and run independently for simultaneous testing. Run multiple patients’ tests at the same time, or a single patient’s HbA1c and ACR.
POC diabetes testing that correlates with the lab
The Atellica DCA Analyzer is NGSP and IFCC Certified. You can feel confident with lab-quality2 results at the point of care.
Lab-quality results using technology with 30+ years of proven clinical reliability.
- Atellica DCA Analyzer strongly correlated to results from the Tosoh G8 laboratory method.3
- No clinically significant interferences from common hemoglobin variants for HbA1c measurements.4
- Atellica DCA HbA1c test is not affected by hemolyzed samples and can help reduce preanalytical errors.
Improve risk mitigation and compliance
- Offering accurate results in minutes, from anywhere in the testing environment, the Atellica DCA Analyzer is designed to make diabetes testing fast and efficient for patients, providers, and organizations.
- Small sample size, rapid results, and the ability to process hemolyzed samples mitigate pre-analytical errors and reduce patient discomfort from re-sticks.
- Built-in patient trend graphs complement patient consultations and aid in clinical decision making to help your patients have a better visit experience.
- Employing our proprietary Auto-Checks™ technology, the Atellica DCA Analyzer runs internal checks and system calibrations that help to prevent sample loss and erroneous results.
- With secure connectivity to your EMR system, via WiFi or Ethernet connection, the Atellica DCA Analyzer provides additional peace of mind while reducing the possibility of human error.
- Leverage robust interactive on-demand training modules to help maintain compliance.
Patient Sample ID-Link: Built in tools to help mitigate sample misidentification
Heparinized capillary enables extended sample hold time
Not affected by hemolyzed samples and can help reduce preanalytical errors
Easily accessible, interactive training content