It enables the identification and quantification of stenosis, aneurysm and peripheral vascular diseases. Provides a cross modality workflow for vascular diagnosis in MR and CT. Helps to handle Angio input (TWIST, NATIVE) and create findings as well as semiautomatic identification of stenosis, harmonization with CT, and an MR specific vessel segmentation algorithm.
Features & Benefits
- Identification and quantification of stenosis, aneurysm and peripheral vascular diseases with MR
- Cross Modality Workflow for vascular diagnosis in MR and CT
- Handles Angio input (TWIST, NATIVE) and creates findings
- Semiautomatic stenosis identification
- Harmonization with CT
- MR specific vessel segmentation algorithm
- Combine with Angio Dot Engine for optimal angio workflow from scanning to evaluation
- Semi-automatic vessel segmentation requires less user interaction and therefore speeds up the documentation of findings
- Novel MR specific vessel segmentation algorithm produces reproducible results and increases result consistency
- Integrated stenosis quantification and findings documentation reduce complexity of reporting
- MAGNETOM Vida
- MAGNETOM Amira
- MAGNETOM Altea
- MAGNETOM Lumina
- MAGNETOM Sola
- MAGNETOM Vidafit
- MAGNETOM Solafit
- MAGNETOM Sempra
Minimum Software Version
syngo.via Advanced User License
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.
The product is still under development and not commercially available yet. Its future availability cannot be ensured.