In contrast-enhanced abdominal imaging it is essential to catch the right point of arterial enhancement of the examined organ. If this point in time is missed, crucial arterial information, e.g. in the liver, remains unseen.
TWIST-VIBE enables always the right contrast in dynamic contrast-enhanced imaging by providing multiple full 3D datasets within seconds.
- Robust and fast liver imaging with full 4D coverage
- Reliable imaging from the very first shot
- Time and cost savings by avoiding unnecessary rescans
One of the most challenging groups for liver exams is the growing patient population unable to hold their breath. Liver imaging usually requires breath-holds, but many children, elderly or very sick patients cannot hold their breath for the required time or at all.
Star VIBE now delivers T1-weighted robust, free-breathing, and contrast-enhanced exams for these patients by intelligently resisting motion artifacts.
- Free-breathing T1-weighted 3D measurements with very high spatial Resolution
- StarVIBE effectively compensates breathing, swallowing, bowel motion and other sources of motion artifacts
- Reduced need for rescans due to ssubstantially reduced motion artifacts
- More satisfying patient experience
- Entire (radial) scan is contrast-sensitive, and contrast enhancement cannot be missed
1The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.