Digital will be the “new normal”
We believe digital will be the “new normal”. COVID-19 will be considered as an inflection point for digitalization. We believe that it will help accelerate the overdue digital transformation in healthcare both in public health and for private health systems. Currently, healthcare providers struggle with unstructured data from fragmented sources. And insufficient analytical capabilities prevent leveraging the full potential of big data.
Digitalizing healthcare and digital platforms are the most important enablers for expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience. But there are cumulative steps on the road to operationalizing insights gained from data. Technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) can turn data into actionable insights, but first it must be intelligently generated, and aggregated.
Furthermore, guaranteeing cybersecurity is crucial to maximizing value while minimizing risk. The digitalization of healthcare will increase value and thus improve medical outcomes at reduced costs.
- An effective long-term Value Partnership supports you along your digitalization journey
- Value Partners for Healthcare Consulting support you in driving digital change in your organization today
- Digital Excellence measures how well you are making use of digital technology within your institution and supports you in driving digital change in every aspect
Manage changes with a forward-looking, trusted partner for digitalizing healthcare
Streamlining operations management
- teamplay performance management applications & teamplayRad: Monitor quantities, simplify your reporting and accelerate your clinical processes
- Digital Twin for Operational Performance: Evaluate the most efficient layout of health institution in an efficient way with an operational Digital Twin
- Performance Improvement: Optimize your performance based on target specific KPIs and continuous monitoring
- RealTime Location Solutions (RTLS): Technology to optimize operational and clinical workflows and improve patient satisfaction
- syngo Virtual Cockpit: Share expert knowledge with a solution for remote scanning assistance
Supporting diagnostic and therapeutic decision-making
- AI-Rad Companion: Automatically performs measurements and prepares results in the form of clinical images and reports
- AI-Pathway Companion: Optimizes care pathways with an intelligent decision support system aimed at facilitating diagnosis and therapeutic decisions along disease-specific pathways
- Digital Marketplace: Gives you access to a curated portfolio of digital applications for your healthcare organization
- Medicalis Clinical Decision Support: Is an imaging clinical decision support platform, that helps evaluate the appropriateness of imaging orders by delivering up-to-date, evidence-based clinical best practice guidelines at the point of order entry
Connecting care teams and patients
Fulfilling cybersecurity standards
RealTime Location Solutions (RTLS)
RealTime Location Solutions1 (RTLS) utilize ready-to-deploy or individually customized digital technology solutions to automatically identify and track the location of assets, patients1 or staff1 in real time.
RTLS improve clinical and operational outcomes through real-time visualization and optimization of your performance.
RTLS help drive clinical and operational performance improvement in the long run, while reducing costs.
These digital RTLS solutions enable you to manga data as strategic assets and optimize operations:
- Less searching - more patient time
- Faster feedback - higher patient satisfaction
- More efficiency - less operational costs
This is an unique IT-enabled consulting service to help you achieve a sustainable performance improvement by turning radiology data into actionable insights. The solution delivers full improvement cycles, including comprehensive workflow assessments to identify bottlenecks, jointly agreed metrics, and goals for improvement and transformation. This consulting service is delivered by interdisciplinary teams of lean-certified consultants, radiology consultants, and data analysts. Together we pave the way for measuring, interpreting, and managing operational performance by using a customized dashboard, as well as coaching and knowledge sharing.
We enable you to obtain:
- Higher enterprise-wide operational efficiency of processes
- Faster and more coordinated patient workflows across the hospital
- The right resources (staff, technology, space and inventory) for the right patient at the right place and time
- Intelligent staff and patient communication to minimize wait times for expensive resources
- Improved patient satisfaction with personalized care management
See what your peers achieved
Heart and Diabetes Center NRW "HerzConnect", Germany
See all Digital Platforms cases
Did this information help you?
The products/features and/or service offerings (here mentioned) are not commercially available in all countries. If the services are not marketed in countries due to regulatory or other reasons, the service offering cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
teamplay products are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.