More Targets, Better Results
Multiplex real-time PCR assays for infectious disease and pathogen research.
Siemens Healthineers offers a range of real-time PCR assays for the identification of pathogens associated with major disease groups; respiratory infections, gastroenteritis, sexually transmitted infections, childhood infections, meningitis, eye infections, immunosuppression, hepatitis, and tropical fever.
Optimize your research activities and generate faster pathogen identification and results with kits that group relevant pathogens together for multiplex real-time PCR testing.
Features & Benefits
- Simultaneous identification of pathogens using one kit for increased testing efficiency.
- Panels enable testing of multiple pathogens at once, saving time and resources.
- A single sample and test covers a variety of pathogens—viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites—at the same time, in one run.
Optimized research activities
- Single kits that group relevant pathogens into a multiplexed panel.
- Faster pathogen identification and results.
Did this information help you?
* The assays listed on this page are for research use only (RUO), and are not for clinical or diagnostic use. Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.