Watch the webinar recording to explore the clinical aspects of heart failure and the clinical utility of Natriuretic Peptide assays within Asia Pacific
- Pathophysiology of Heart Failure and its position in the Continuum of Cardiovascular Disease
- Diagnosis and Classification of Heart Failure: Introduction to the Universal Definition of Heart Failure Consensus Statement published in April 2021
- Brief overview of the clinical management of Heart Failure
- The importance of Natriuretic Peptides (BNP and NT-proBNP) in the diagnosis, prognosis and management of Heart Failure
- Clinical utility of Natriuretic Peptide assays in Asia Pacific - best practice sharing from AP region
This webinar is organized in collaboration with the Malaysian Association of Clinical Biochemists (MACB) in an effort to advance online education for medical professionals.
Time: 2.30 pm - 3.30 pm Malaysia time
Location: Microsoft Teams
For a smoother webinar experience, please click on the link below to download the Microsoft Teams application to your computer or device that you will be using for this session.
Dr Pearline Teo