Sysmex CA-620 and 660 Systems
Two options to meet your needs
Proven economy with two model configurations
Some labs need routine testing. Others need routine and specialty testing. With models custom-tailored to the needs of each, labs get the solution that fits their needs. The Sysmex CA-620 System offers clotting testing methodology for laboratories that primarily perform routine tests; the Sysmex CA-660 System offers clotting, chromogenic*, and immunologic* testing for laboratories that require a broader test menu and perform specialty testing.
Convenient system that saves you time and money
- The most economical testing solution is usually the one best tailored to your needs. With the Sysmex CA-620 for routine testing, and the CA-660 adding specialty testing, labs get exactly what they need
- The systems are so easy to learn and use that costly classroom training is not required, maximizing your personnel time and ensuring efficient workflow
- The Siemens commitment to standardized reagents, quality control, and consumables reduces waste and saves time through streamlined ordering and maintenance
- Because there’s nearly a year between service visits, you can be confident in consistent uptime
Reduce hands-on time and increase walkaway ability
- Automated probe rinse eliminates manual steps
- Simultaneous analysis of results frees up time
- Increase D-Dimer throughput by 40%1
- Hand-held two-dimensional barcode reader simplifies the data entry process for ISI, control and calibrator values, lot numbers, and expiry information
- Sample barcode reader provides simplified sample ID processing and enables security and integrity of patient records
Make a big impact with the smallest footprint
- 25% less power consumption1
- Minimal consumables needed—only CA Clean I, CA Clean II, and reaction tubes
- Only one reaction tube used per test
Consistently monitor your patients, from lab to lab
- Results correlate with the entire line of Siemens hemostasis systems
- Provides confidence through standardized results
The CA-600 Systems build upon the proven technology and reliability of the Sysmex CA-500 Series Systems, thus offering peace of mind and easy integration into your laboratory.
Note: Sysmex is a registered trademark of Sysmex Corporation
*Offered on Sysmex CA-660 System only.
1When compared to the CA-560 System.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.