The INNOVANCE® Antithrombin Assay is a state-of-the-art reagent for the detection of congenital or acquired antithrombin deficiencies. The ready-to-use reagent offers improved onboard stability and, due to its Xa-based activity, shows excellent sensitivity to detect antithrombin mutations.
Features & Benefits
- Good method correlation offers harmonized result interpretation and helps avoid the need for repeat testing, saving time and reagents.
- Available in different ready-to-use kit sizes, reducing waste and providing cost and labor efficiencies.
- Ready-to-use liquid reagent provides excellent precision and uses standard calibrators and controls for simplified system adaption.
- Available for any sized lab on the BCS® XP System, Sysmex® CA-600 and CS Systems, and Atellica® COAG 360 System1
- The ready-to-use reagent offers improved onboard stability and, due to its Xa-based activity, shows excellent sensitivity to detect antithrombin mutations.2
0–140% of norm
100/430 tests per kit3
GTH COVID-19 treatment recommendations
Hospitalized patients with SARS-CoV-2 infection should be continually monitored. Reasonable laboratory parameters include D-dimer, prothrombin time (Quick/INR), platelet count, fibrinogen, and antithrombin.4,5