ADVIA 1800 Chemistry System
The ADVIA® 1800 Clinical Chemistry System pushes the limit of productivity. Its extensive menu allows integration of testing for clinical chemistry, drugs-of-abuse, therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) and specific proteins like Cystatin C and CardioPhase® hsCRP. The ADVIA 1800 Clinical Chemistry System offers:
ADVIA 1800 Chemistry System
Features & Benefits
The ADVIA 1800® Clinical Chemistry System pushes the limit of productivity of the core lab and meets the turnaround-time (TAT) goals of today’s laboratories. Its extensive and growing menu allows integration of general clinical chemistry testing with testing for drugs-of-abuse, therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM), special chemistry and specific proteins like Cystatin C and CardioPhase® hsCRP.
The ADVIA 1800 Clinical Chemistry System is an ideal solution for mid- to high-volume chemistry analysis. Featuring intuitive new software and capabilities, it’s designed to deliver power and speed to meet the most demanding performance needs. The ADVIA 1800 System moves laboratories to smarter chemistry testing.
Automation ready design
- Point-in-space aspiration offers connectivity to a track, VersaCell or rack handler without robotics or special hardware
- Redundant sample loading for built-in backup and easy handling of non-routine samples
- Direct sampling from track prevents detaining tubes at analyzer and reduces aliquoting
- Throughput of up to 1,800 tests per hour provides the speed to keep pace with workload peaks
- 200 Basic metabolic panels per hour to meet turnaround-time demands
- Automatic Sample Retain technology provides the ability to perform reruns and dilutions without the need to retrieve primary tubes
- Consolidation power with a comprehensive menu, consistent cycle times, speed and open application capability
Total system reliability
- Minimal-maintenance ISEs
- Robust hardware and simplified software design, with automatic calibration validation and tracking
- Advances in reagent onboard stability, calibration frequency, interference reduction and assay linearity expansion
- Direct water connection
- Remote diagnostics and ILQC (Inter-Laboratory Quality Control) options
- Large onboard reagent capacity and optional concentrated reagents reduce interruptions
- High-resolution touchscreen delivers push-button operation
- Reagent pause capability and onboard Sample Pause button make loading easy
- Minimal maintenance requirements, including no-maintenance oil bath
- Sample integrity checking, including serum indices reporting, short sample flagging and clot detection, reduces manual intervention
Hemoglobin A1c (Enzymatic)
Drugs of Abuse/Toxicology
Alanine Aminotransferase (P5P)†
Alkaline Phosphatase (AMP)§
Alkaline Phosphatase (DEA)**
Aspartate Aminotransferase (P5P)†
Carbon Dioxide (Enzymatic)§
Lactate Dehydrogenase (L-P)
Lactate Dehydrogenase (P-L)
Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
Total Protein, CSF/Urine
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)†
CRP, High Sensitivity
CRP, Wide Range
Soluble Transferrin Receptor (sTfR)**,††,‡‡
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
* Alliance Application manufactured and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
† Also available in concentrated version.
‡ ADVIA Chemistry XPT System supports concentrated version only.
§ Available only in concentrated version.
** Not available for sale in the U.S.
†† Not currently available on the ADVIA Chemistry XPT System.
‡‡ Alliance Application manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
§§ Syva application. Restricted in the U.S. to law enforcement-related use (forensic use only).
Due to local regulations, not all products are available in all countries.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.