Date: 15th February 2022
Time: 1pm - 2pm
This webinar will cover the history of radiographic imaging, beginning with conventional film and moving through Computed Radiography (CR) to Digital Radiography (DR). It will give basics of radiography to provide understanding of the parameters that affect digital imaging and how to use these tools to have the best images with the lowest dose to patients.
Upon completion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Discuss the history of radiographic imaging
- List differences between conventional film, CR and DR
- Describe how a digital image is built
- Discuss what factors affect digital imaging and how to use them
- Look at dose control with automatic exposure devices.