This is a one day course held at one of our Clinical Education Reference sites, and is aimed at the core users of the Siemens Artis systems. This course offers an introduction to the fundamentals of 3D acquisition and manipulation.
Software versions up to VC21 non PURE.
Radiographers using Siemens DynaCT and Inspace 3D
- Basic principles of 3D acquisition
- Overview of all Dyna CT and Inspace 3D protocols
- 3D Troubleshooting
- An understanding of Contrast injection parameters
- Methods for using acquired 3D data for overlay
- Using advanced 3D applications
Clinical Application Specialist
Max 8 people
Price and credits
£340 per person (with a Siemens Healthineers Service Contract)
£1020 per person (without a Siemens Healthineers Service Contract)
Medical Imaging Training from the Siemens Healthineers Academy
Click below for the full details on the training courses that the Siemens Healthineers Academy has to offer.