To optimize care pathways with an intelligent decision support system aimed at facilitating diagnosis and therapeutic decisions along disease-specific pathways.
As today’s healthcare delivery system continues to accelerate and evolve key stakeholders from hospital executives to clinicians, are faced with a growing number of challenges in the enabling and sustaining of outcomes-based healthcare. Data overload, interoperability, physician burnout, and overall rising cost of care serve as barriers in the disruption of precise diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment-driven patient outcomes.
- $585 Bn. wasted on error-prone and inefficiently delivered services1
- 38.2% The most common cited reasons for overtreatment were difficulty accessing medical records2
- 50% of patients report that information necessary to their care was not available when needed1
- 73 days in 2010 it took 3.5 years for medical data to double. In 2020 it is projected to be 0.2 years – just 73 days3
Leveraging data integration and artificial intelligence technology, the solution AI-Pathway Companion with its applications aims to support your multidisciplinary physician team to ease diagnosis and treatment decisions. AI-Pathway Companion may enable personalized and standardized patient management and plans to offer process improvement insights through analysis of key performance indicators. The AI-Pathway Companion product suite could help you to make patient-centric diagnosis and treatment decisions along disease-specific care pathways using augmented intelligence, data integration, and insights from cohort analytics.
Our goals for the AI-Pathway Companion product suite:
- AI-Pathway Companion enables automatic patient-specific mapping along the clinical pathway using evidence-based guidelines4-7
- AI-Pathway Companion facilitates objective decision-making by multi-disciplinary experts on correlated patient data and preferences4
- AI-Pathway Companion offers transparent insights into time to diagnosis and treatment4
- AI-Pathway Companion provides process improvement insights through cohort analysis of performance indicators8