DCA Vantage® Analyzer
Monitor glycemic control and diabetes complications using an analyzer designed to make consultations easier. Fast, actionable test results enable you to determine the effectiveness of a treatment plan, make therapeutic adjustments with confidence, and be more certain whether patients are complying with your recommendations.
Monitor glycemic control
- HbA1c from a small (1 µL) whole blood sample in 6 minutes
- Flexible reporting of HbA1c% (NGSP, JDS, and Mono-S units) and IFCC (mmol/mol)
- Reporting of HbA1c results as Estimated Average Glucose values* in the same units (mg/dL) that patients’ home glucose meters display
- HbA1c patient trending graphs can be viewed or printed
Detect early kidney disease
- Albumin, Creatinine, and Albumin-to-Creatinine (A:C) ratio from a urine specimen in 7 minutes to report a quantitative protein status with automatic creatinine adjustment
- Onboard GFR calculator indexes kidney function
Improve workflow in the office or clinic
- Self-contained cartridges facilitate easy, walkaway operation after sample loading
- No sample or reagent preparation required
- Bar-code scanner for safer and faster patient/operator ID entry
- Review results on-screen or generate a hard copy report to minimize transcription errors in the office
- Convenient local storage of up to 4,000 onboard records with powerful sorting capabilities
- Automatically upload results to a PC via a USB flash drive to reduce manual logging and save time
- Minimal maintenance requirements with automatic reminders to alert you when maintenance is due
Simplify management of diabetes testing in decentralized settings
- Customizable security access modes support up to 1,000 operators, protect patient information, and prevent operation by unauthorized users
- POCT1-A2 communication protocol streamlines data transfer for easy connectivity and fast, two-way communication to LIS/HIS, RAPIDComm® System, or other third-party POC data management systems
- Automatically upload results and QC information to LIS/HIS to reduce manual logging and save time
*Not available in the U.S.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.