CLINITEK AUWi System
The CLINITEK® AUWi System combines two of the most widely used and reliable urine analyzers with a user friendly software interface:
CLINITEK Atlas® Automated Urine Chemistry Analyzer
The CLINITEK Atlas analyzer automates your urine chemistry testing and standardizes result interpretation.
- Rugged, accurate and durable analyzer with an outstanding service reputation
- Ability to load 490 tests at a time, minimizes reagent handling, and provides unattended operation
- True, live calibration of all analytes provides confidence in results
- Over 60 years of invention and innovation in urinalysis provides the broadest range of urine chemistry analyzers
Sysmex UF-1000i™ Urine Cell Analyzer
The UF-1000i standardizes and provides fully quantitative urine sediment results, eliminating operator to operator variability.
- Automatic classification of 10 formed elements
- Reliable identification analysis and auto identification of normal samples eliminates the need for further manual steps
- Reduced review rate provides greater walkaway capability
- Cell counting capabilities of up to 80,000 particles reduces manual review rate
- Temperature and pH normalization provides a more accurate result
- Analyzing more of the sample provides fully quantitative results that eliminate subjective interpretation
Urinalysis WAM software
With the Urinalysis WAM software, you are in control of the entire testing process – a new, intuitive and easy-to-use program on a single user interface.
- Customer-defined rules criteria reduces review rate and offline testing
- Auto-validation of results reduces the amount of time spent reviewing data
- Rules engine allows real-time data checking and automatic reflex testing
- Delta checking and tracking of patient historical data by medical record numbers
- Operator management function for validation and security access
- Customized reports for audit trail
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.