73% reduction in hands-on time*
Today’s laboratories are expected to do more work with less staff. While demand for laboratory testing is continuing to increase, they are faced with staffing shortages and decreased budgets.
Atellica Solution delivers staff productivity you can count on.
- In workflow studies at two high-volume laboratories in Europe, automated processes on the Atellica Solution reduced hands-on time by as much as 73%*:
- Reduced maintenance hands-on time by 55% and 94%, respectively, per shift*
- Reduced reagent loading hands-on time by 57% and 24%, respectively, per shift*
- Reduced QC hands-on time by 65% and 94%, respectively, per shift*
- Variable reagent pack sizes with concentrated reagents accommodate many testing volumes
- Consolidation of testing onto one system reduces the number of user interfaces needed to manage immunoassay and chemistry testing workload
All systems flow.
Transforming care delivery with sophisticated, smart workflows with less human intervention and data-driven insight.
*Siemens Healthineers supported the studies by providing systems, reagents, and protocols and contributed to data analysis. The outcomes obtained by the Siemens Healthineers customers described here were realized in the customers’ unique settings. Since there is no typical laboratory, and many variables exist, there can be no guarantee that others will achieve the same results.
Aptio Automation is manufactured by Inpeco and is exclusively distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. Inpeco is a trademark of Inpeco SA.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.