Remote Monitoring, Support, and Maintenance for Clinical Laboratories
Siemens Healthineers remote services* enable you to increase analyzer uptime through proactive remote support options and access to other innovative capabilities.
Smart Remote Services
Smart Remote Services* provide remote system monitoring to maximize your system uptime. By facilitating timely system updates and proactively assessing and addressing system maintenance needs, we help your lab sustain peak performance, 24/7. Through a secure connection, our Smart Remote Services:
- Provide continuous real-time monitoring of software and hardware to proactively detect potential issues.
- Enable remote delivery of software updates and upgrades to help maximize system performance.
- Support prompt resolution of issues through timely access to live technical support.
To meet the demands of today’s healthcare environment, Siemens Healthineers has redefined reliability and service with the Guardian Program® on Atellica® Solution. Combining artificial intelligence (AI) with predictive, proactive remote services, the Guardian Program:
- Monitors over 80 critical components to enable proactive repairs that support peak performance.
- Predicts possible component failures in advance and initiates workflow friendly service scheduling to enable uninterrupted routine operations.
- Automatically identifies and adjusts components that are not running in accordance with specifications.
LifeNet enables you to effectively manage and proactively plan the maintenance of your Siemens Healthineers equipment, 24/7.
- Plan ahead: Maximize your equipment's productivity.
- Monitor efficiently: View your equipment status and maintain control.
- Manage effectively: Access data on demand to meet your needs.
*Remote Services availability varies by product and local infrastructure.