Dimension EXL 200 Integrated Chemistry System
The Dimension® EXL™ 200 Integrated Chemistry System offers trusted productivity-enhancing features and LOCI® Advanced Chemiluminescence Technology in a compact system ideal for small- to mid-sized laboratories.
Dimension® EXL™ 200 Integrated Chemistry System
Support Patient Care
Features & Benefits
"The system has really helped with the quality of results. Techs are able to evaluate patient trends a lot faster because they have more time to do so."
Medical Laboratory Technician, Beaver Dam Reference Laboratory BDRL
True Integration for Increased Efficiency
- Consolidate testing with a comprehensive menu, including chemistry, cardiac, thyroid, and our no-pretreatment immunosuppressive drug assays.
- Avoid splitting samples—simultaneously run all assays from one sample tube.
- Simplify your workflow—mix and match chemistry and immunoassay tests in one common reagent area.
- Save space with a compact footprint of 1.5 sq m (16.2 sq ft).
LOCI Technology Inside
- Experience excellent immunoassay sensitivity using small sample volumes with homogeneous LOCI® Advanced Chemiluminescence Technology.
- Produce fast and accurate results—first result in as little as 11 minutes for key critical assays.
- Meet workload demands with throughput of up to 627 tests/hour and electrolyte results in under a minute.
- Increase testing capabilities with 47 assays onboard concurrently.
- Respond quickly with STAT sampling from any position and a 4-minute time to first result for a basic panel.
- Save time with no manual sample pretreatment, no manual reagent preparation, and long calibration stability.
- Further simplify laboratory operations with connectivity to Siemens Healthineers automation and IT solutions
See How Floyd Medical Center Used the Dimension EXL 200 Integrated Chemistry System to Help Reduce Costs While Lowering Readmission Rates and Improving Patient Satisfaction
Vitamin D Total
High-Sensitivity Troponin I
Drugs of Abuse/Toxicology
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Gamma Glutamyltransferase (GGT)
Total Iron Binding Capacity
Total Protein, CSF/Urine
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Cyclosporine, Extended Range§
β-2 Microglobulin Latex†,‡
Antistreptolysin O (ASO)†,‡
CRP, Extended Range
Ig Light Chains, Type Kappa†,‡
Ig Light Chains, Type Lambda†,‡
Lipoprotein (a) Ultra†,‡
Rheumatoid Factor (RF)†,‡
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
Product availability varies by country. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
*Available for sale only in Japan.
†Not available for sale in the U.S.
‡Alliance Application manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
§No manual pre-treatment.
**Alliance Application manufactured and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
††Under development. Not available for sale.
‡‡Manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.