Features & Benefits
Changing views on patient diversity – with personalized scanning
Scan virtually all patients with diagnostic confidence – including obese persons, children, and patients unable to cooperate.
- How do you deal with patients with different habitus?
Optimize image quality for every patient by combining DirectDensity® and 10kV steps in your routine.
- How do you deal with patients with metal implants?
Precise reduction of metal artifacts with iMAR.
- How do you deal with motion artifacts?
High speed scan, reconstruction and post processing combined with powerful and comprehensive motion management solutions - DirectBreathhold, FAST 4D, Mid-Ventilation approach, and 4D multimodality imaging.
Changing views on clinical paradigms – with advanced imaging
Improve your reputation with new level of treatment insight. Functional imaging information and tissue characterization - acquired with no dose or time penalty.
- How can you improve treatment approach with additional information?
Functional imaging in RT with Dual Energy CT
- What if you had easy access to advanced imaging research applications?
Get the most out of your images and revolutionize your ability to perform CT in RT research
Changing views on workflow solutions – with Sliding Gantry
When you need to avoid patient or applicator movement and want to benefit from excellent image quality in radiation therapy, let SOMATOM CT Sliding Gantry empower you to make treatment decisions with great confidence.
- What if you would increase process efficiency by using Sliding Gantry CT?
The CT gantry slides on rails over the patient, so table and accessories remain stationary.
- What if you went beyond precise patient positioning?
- Imaging for brachytherapy without patient and applicator motion
- Evaluation of anatomical changes and replanning to support adaptive concepts in particle therapy
- A successful story of strategic partnership between Siemens Healthineers and Varian: CT Sliding gantry in Varian PT room
TwinBeam Dual Energy - For the answers you need most
Courtesy of Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Number of acquired slices:
Number of reconstructed slices:
In-plane temporal resolution:
70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 kV
Max. scan speed:
up to 307 kg / 676 lbs