Syngo Carbon's syngo Virtual Cockpit1 is a software for remote scanning assistance. With syngo Virtual Cockpit, transform care delivery and achieve a higher level of standardization and diagnostic consistency. By enabling virtual access to experts, syngo Virtual Cockpit allows care teams to increase productivity, and provide the highest quality of care in all locations.
- Get remote support by securely connecting to any CT or MR scanner within a fleet
- Boost confidence by sharing in-house expertise
- Enhance patient satisfaction by improving availability
Unleash the Power of Syngo Carbon
Syngo Carbon2 is a new enterprise imaging and reporting solution from Siemens Healthineers. Designed to improve patient care, Syngo Carbon opens possibilities in image interpretation, reporting, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Management. Syngo Carbon provides extensive tooling and open data models across modalities in one integrated and user-friendly workspace.
syngo Virtual Cockpit features
Increase productivity with remote support
- Utilise remote expert assistance for rare and challenging examinations
- Offer staff flexibility to work from home
- Maximize patient throughput by remotely steering multiple systems at the same time
- Choose from flexible payment options
Boost staff confidence
- Promote teamwork and increase productivity by sharing staff resources across locations
- Provide employees with the same high-quality training across all locations
Enhance patient satisfaction by improving availability
- Save patients travel time and costs by offering all standard procedures at all locations
- Offer appointments sooner with higher scanner throughput
- Focus solely on the patient while scanning is taken care of remotely
Discover more Syngo Carbon solutions
¿Fue útil esta información?
syngo Virtual Cockpit isn't commercially available in all countries. For regulatory reasons, its future availability can't be guaranteed. Precondition: Expert-i enabled modality from Siemens Healthineers.
Syngo Carbon consists of several products which are (medical) devices in their own right. Some products are under development and not commercially available. Future availability cannot be ensured.
The device Syngo Carbon Space is Pending 510(k) clearance and is not yet commercially available in the United States.