From routine to complex: read and report a large variety of cases with our smart PACS solution. It brings 3D technology to everyday reading. And its powerful storage capacities enable vendor-neutral archiving1 even enterprise-wide.
It is designed for frequent use, and offers robust performance, intuitive operation, and intelligent reading tools. It is a state-of-the-art productivity driver for radiology and beyond, grows with you, and makes reading and reporting pay off – today and tomorrow.
Características y Beneficios
Boosts routine reading with intuitive operation, intelligent work aids, mobile access, and 3D technology – making it a smart PACS workhorse that increases quality and productivity in your radiology department.
- Rapid loading performance – helps minimize waiting times and enables you to start reading right away
- Personalized tools and layouts – intuitive user interface and customizable layouts allow quick and efficient navigation through cases
- Integrated 3D functionality – enhances diagnostic capabilities for your daily routine
- Mobile extension – secure mobile access to your data increases productivity and allows collaboration between physicians for improved patient outcomes
3D everyday routine reading
- With the 3D+2 extension 3D reading is integrated into the routine interpretation process of multi-planar images
- Standard 3D methods such as MPR/MIP/VRT are available – but also advanced functions like automatic Spine/Rib labeling, automatic reconstruction and views and Image Fusion.
Mobile access – on-the-fly reading of images and reports
With the mobile extension of our PACS, referrers can securely access images and reports for viewing in a standard web browser or on a mobile device. Since this solution can be accessed from a standard web browser and Apple or Android mobile device, sharing information with fellow physicians inside and outside the hospital is fast and easy.3
- Secure viewing of reports and on-the-fly reading of images in 2D and 3D mode
- Referring physicians are granted access to images and reports through mandated access. Even prior studies can be accessed
- HIPAA enabling – no patient data is stored on any external PC or device
Modular centerpiece with VNA
Our highly scalable, modular PACS solution lets you connect, integrate, and manage all IT components effortlessly - today and tomorrow - from vendor-neutral archiving up to enterprise-wide solutions.
- Our PACS is a reliable, stable, and easy-to-manage system that can significantly reduce the administrative effort
- Easy integration of all disciplines – including a mammography extension
- PACS imaging consolidation across an entire enterprise – by integrating different radiological departments with our DICOM VNA
- Consolidating enterprise-wide radiological and clinical data – with multi-specialty archiving solution Universal VNA
Our PACS solution helps make routine reading pay off with the latest technology: it offers 3D for everyday routine reading and provides cost-effective upgrades to keep your IT investment fresh today – and ready to grow with future plans.
- Wide spectrum of clinical applications – clinicians save time by accessing features from their workplace that are usually only available separately
- Modular and scalable design – makes our PACS suitable for a wide range of scenarios and changing requirements
- Smart Data Conversion – with fast and efficient mechanisms that help elevate your PACS system to our PACS solution
Today`s PACS solutions are productivity tools to support your clinical goals. Here's what it takes to make your PACS a powerful image management platform.
PACS in radiology
As radiology department caseloads increase with the consolidation in the healthcare industry and the aging population, institutions need to stay competitive with their reading and reporting performance. A powerful Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) that is expandable for the future is inevitable. To improve clinics' imaging workflows, images must be available across departmental boundaries and with mobile access.
Viewing, reading, image sharing, and archiving are core processes. Your PACS is the radiology centerpiece that should be designed for frequent, heavy use, supporting users with robust performance, intuitive operation, and intelligent reading tools.
syngo.plaza is the smart PACS workhorse for reading and reporting a large variety of cases – from routine to complex. It brings 3D technology to everyday reading, within your PACS, and opens up powerful storage capacities, enabling vendor-neutral archiving, even enterprise-wide4.
The approach of deconstructing the PACS combines best-of-breed solutions for archiving, workflow, and viewing needs. Each component follows an individual optimization in itself and gains an additional overall value for managing the institutions imaging informatics assets.
Furthermore the consolidation of enterprise-wide radiological and clinical data – with one multi-specialty archiving solution is the basic idea of enterprise imaging.
syngo.plaza is a highly scalable, modular PACS solution that lets you connect, integrate, and manage all IT components effortlessly – today and tomorrow – from vendor-neutral archiving up to enterprise-wide solutions5.
Your PACS must help maximize your productive time
Complete procedures faster, saving time by/with
- Fast image access with high loading performance
- Quick and easy access to image mark-ups through the unique Findings Navigator
- Options for 3D/4D, Mammography, DSA, and more at one workplace
- Tight No-click integration to Advanced Visualization for efficient 3D/4D reading
Make your life easier through:
- Robust and intuitive user interface
- Personalized tools (e.g. SmartSelect) and display layouts to match individual preferences
- Automatic series synchronization at opening process
- Synchronized zoom even across current and prior examinations
- The Patient Jacket shows the patient’s history at a glance – including prior exams, reports, and DICOM Structured Reports
- Comprehensive worklist filtering including RIS-fields
Reading reliability by using 3D technology2 in your PACS
- Region Growing – for improved diagnostic results
- Image Fusion – for increased diagnostic confidence
- Automatic removal of non-relevant structures
- Automatic Spine/ Rib labeling – for fast and easy anatomical orientation
- Automatic alignment of current and prior examinations
- Speeds up the workflow by automating and standardizing reconstructions and views
- Improves consistency in image reconstruction and presentation
Your PACS must be an expandable long-term solution
Protected investment without limiting growth:
- Cost savings through reusing existing infrastructure: available as software-only6 and virtualized solution
- Flexibility to grow with your expanding needs in storage and functionality
- Service agreement for high uptime rates
- Flexible business model: One time or recurrent payment
Faster “ready-to-go”-solution, management, and availability:
- Windows-based “know-how”
- One solution that covers both your clinical and IT needs
- Faster availability of radiological services
Easy to service through:
- Easy implementation and remote serviceability
- Windows-based know-how environment
- Flexible deployments: software-only utilizing existing hardware, virtualization, clustering
Easy integration in your enterprise:
- Web deployment
- Integration with other systems such as RIS/HIS/EPR
- Windows Active Directory
- Smart Data Conversion for smooth migration of data
An investment that grows with your future needs:
- Low IT management requirements
- IHE, supporting the newest technologies
- Participate in latest IT technology with Citrix7 support
syngo.plaza is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons it's future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
1These options are realized by seamless interfaces to other Siemens or 3rd party products.
2syngo.plaza 3D+ is a product deployment which combines syngo.plaza with syngo.via 3D functionality. Please refer to your sales representative whether the product is available for your country.
3Calgary Scientific Inc. is the legal manufacturer of ResolutionMD. It presents the zero footprint mobile and Web solution for Image and report viewing. It is FDA cleared for diagnostic reading in capable monitors, iPad, iPhone, LG Optimus LTE and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
4These options are realized by seamless interfaces to other Siemens or 3rd party products.
5syngo.share consists of several medical devices of ITH icoserve technology for healthcare GmbH, Innsbruck, Austria, syngo.share products are not commercially available in all countries and their future availability cannot be guaranteed due to regulatory reasons. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
6Under the condition that the minimum hardware requirements as specified for syngo.plaza are met.
7Citrix XenApp version 6.0 required.