EPI (Echo Planar Imaging) sequences including: Single-shot and segmented 2D/3D SE-EPI, Maxwell term corrected IR-EPI and FID-EPI for diffusion imaging, perfusion imaging and ultra fast T2* weighted 2D and 3D anatomical imaging.
Características y Beneficios
- Single-Shot diffusion- weighted EPI with max. b-value of 10 000 s/mm²
- Trace-weighted imaging with 3-scan technique for highest image quality
- Protocols for agitated patients providing artifact minimized trace weighted images
- Dark Fluid IR diffusion measurement for suppression of CSF signal
- Inline Technology: automatic real-time calculation of trace-weighted images and ADC maps
- Multi-directional Diffusion-Weighted Imaging (DWI) with multiple diffusion directions and b-values: suitable for investigation of anisotropic diffusion in tissue such as calculation of diffusion tensors
- Single-Shot EPI for Perfusion
- Inline Technology: automatic real-time calculation of Global Bolus Plot (GBP), Percentage of Baseline at Peak map (PBP) and Time-to-Peak map (TTP)
- MAGNETOM Vida
- MAGNETOM Symphony, A Tim System
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.