This 2 day Advanced imaging course for Neurology applications is designed to convey in depth knowledge on all aspects of Neuro MRI: Covering the theoretical background and practical workflows of acquisition. The Course will cover MR applications & Clinical aspects in Neuro MRI.
Course material will be delivered via 2 days. Day 1 consists of ON-site Lectures or optional 1 Day Online Lectures and Day 2 is hands-on, to test and perform hands-on measurements on the latest software.
- General Sequences and Workflows for Neurology Imaging
- Neuro Diffusion and DTI
- ASL Perfusion and DSC Perfusion
- Neuro 3D
- Non CE MRA in Neuro
- Susceptibility Weighted Imaging (SWI)
- Proton Spectroscopy
Advanced MR Technologists, Radiologists or Research Doctors with 2-3 years of experience working within the field of MR, and are familiar with the latest syngo MR software version VE11 or XA Platform
- Dates: 28th & 29th April 2022 (Postponed from 2nd & 3rd December 2021)
- Language: The course will be held in English
- Locations: Day 1 - Siemens Healthineers, Borupvang 9, 2750 Ballerup or partially Online via Microsoft Teams & Day 2 - Rigshospitalet, University Hospital Copenhagen, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100 København
- Download the agenda here.
The price to attend the course is 550 EUR ex. VAT.
- Karen Kettless (MR Physicist, Siemens Healthineers)
- Guest Speaker: Professor E. Mark Haacke, (Ph.D., Professor of Radiology, Wayne State University & Vice-Chairman, Biomedical Engineering in the School of Medicine)