How can you improve the return on investment of a potentially underutilized fluoroscopy system? By combining patient-side fluoroscopy and unlimited radiography in one!
Increase system utilization and save on costs for an additional system and room with our 2-in-1 Luminos Agile Max¹ - a smart investment in fluoroscopy.
Features og Fordele
By combining patient-side fluoroscopy and unlimited2 radiography, our proven Luminos Agile Max1 lets you increase system utilization and save on costs for an additional system and room.
It delivers high-quality, low-dose dynamic and static images on all types of patients - from small children to obese adults.
Stronger synergies - with a true 2-in1 solution
In times of decreasing fluoroscopy examinations, a solution is required to secure a positive return on investment.
With our 2-in-1 Luminos Agile Max, you decide how much fluoroscopy and radiography you really need - thus maximizing system and room utilization.
Ysio Max option
- Fully synchronized ceiling suspension with MAXalign and MAXtouch color touch display
- Bucky wall stand3 with detector tube tracking
- MAX wi-D3 and MAX mini3 wireless detectors
- Increase system utilization by extending the clinical capabilities to the full range of radiographic exams
- Fully integrated with a single generator, control console, imaging system, and patient folder
- Optimize your detector utilization with MAXswap
Sharper imaging – for fast, confident diagnoses
To make reliable diagnoses, you need excellent visualization of all anatomical structures.
Luminos Agile Max delivers clear images at the lowest possible dose. Plus, intelligent image aquisition and post-processing help keep examination and reading times short.
- Large 43 cm x 43 cm / 17” x 17” MAX dynamic flat detector – distortion-free images with up to 3.4 lp/mm
- DiamondView MAX for improved image quality
- High heat capacity X-ray tube
- Comprehensive dose reduction with CARE3
Safer use - to protect patients and technologists
The safety of patients and staff is especially at risk during patient transfers to and from the system.
Luminos Agile Max offers smart design features and intuitive system operation to keep both patients and staff safe.
- Height-adjustable table for easy patient transfer and a comfortable working height
- Easy patient access from the back of the table
- Motor-assisted tower movements - easy and precise
- Wide patient coverage with 8-way table movements
- OPTI Grip handle with SmartTouch prevents unintentional system movements
- Safe Imaging, even of children - assisted by radiation-free repositioning and pre-configured organ programs for low dose
- High level of cybersecurity with role-specific user rights an easy workflow
The MAX effect - where gains multiply
As healthcare providers are forced to do more with less, they have to run their radiology more efficiently. Combine two or more MAX systems – and experience the MAX effect: unique standardization across your fleet that lets you save both time and costs and ultimately boosts your level of satisfaction.
- Gain standardization – leading to consistent high quality of care, fewer retakes, and faster reading
- Gain savings – in terms of money, time, and rooms
- Gain satisfaction – for patients, staff, physicians, and managers
Comparison of image quality and radiation dose of an image intensifier and a flat detector system
View this video that summarizes the results of a clinical study performed at the University Medical Centre, Mannheim. The study reveals impressive differences in both dose and image quality with the outcomes clearly in favor of Luminos Agile.4,5
Advantages of Luminos Agile in pediatric imaging
Access this video to see how Luminos Agile excells in pediatric examinations through low dose and outstanding image quality while also providing a great level of access due to its open design. See how your clinical examinations can benefit from Luminos Agile.4,5
Advantages of Luminos Agile in regards to patient positioning
View this video and get insights how Luminos Agile contributes to smooth work-flows and easy patient positioning through its open design and table movement.4,5
1Luminos Agile Max is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
2unlimited within the technical specification of the respective system
4This customer statement addresses benefits that are valid for both Luminos Agile and Luminos Agile Max as the relevant components and parameters are comparable.
5The statements by Siemens Healthineers customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g. hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.