The Dimension® EXL™ with LM Integrated Chemistry System gives you the power of both chemistry and immunoassay testing in one system, with a large onboard menu to increase workflow efficiency in low- to mid-sized laboratories.
- Simplify lab operations with an onboard capacity of 91 assays chosen from our comprehensive menu of chemistry and immunoassays.
- Improve workflow efficiency with the ability to test any tube, any place, any time, with no-pause sorting, no splitting tubes, and no shuttling between analyzers.
- Gain better outcomes with fast assay times for critical results, such as high-sensitivity troponin I in only 10 minutes, electrolytes in <1 minute, and automated-pretreatment immunosuppressive drug assays.
Dimension® EXL™ with LM Integrated Chemistry System
Features og Fordele
True Integration for Increased Efficiency
- Extend capabilities with a comprehensive menu, including chemistry, cardiac, thyroid, and our automated-pretreatment immunosuppressive drug assays.
- Avoid splitting samples—simultaneously run most assays from one sample tube.
- Simplify your workflow—mix and match chemistry and immunoassay tests on the fly in one common reagent area.
LOCI Technology Inside
- Experience excellent immunoassay sensitivity using small sample volumes with homogeneous LOCI® Advanced Chemiluminescence Technology.
- Produce fast and accurate results — assay times as short as 10 minutes for key critical assays.
- Increase testing capabilities with 91 assays onboard and the ability to load 18 reagents at once without pausing the system.
- Respond quickly with STAT sampling from any position and a 4-minute time to first result for a basic panel and electrolyte results in under a minute.
- Keep systems operating with only 5 minutes of daily maintenance, no daily hands-on maintenance for electrolytes, and the new Dimension Remote Services feature to manage requests when service is needed.
- Further simplify laboratory operations with connectivity to Siemens Healthineers automation and IT solutions.
Vitamin D Total
High-Sensitivity Troponin I
Drugs of Abuse/Toxicology
EDDP (Methadone Metabolite)‡
Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG)‡,§§
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Gamma Glutamyltransferase (GGT)
Total Iron Binding Capacity
Total Protein, CSF/Urine
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Cyclosporine (Extended Range)§
Special Infectious Disease
β-2 Microglobulin Latex†,‡
Antistreptolysin O (ASO)†,‡
CRP, Extended Range
Ig Light Chains, Type Kappa†,‡
Ig Light Chains, Type Lambda†,‡
Lipoprotein (a) Ultra†,‡
Rheumatoid Factor (RF)†,‡
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
- System runs up to 440 photometric, 187 IMT, and 167 immunoassay tests per hour.
- Onboard capacity of 91 assays (88 reagent positions and three IMTs).
- One sample area with a capacity of 60 samples in six 10-position segments. STAT tests can be placed in any position.
- Common reagent compartment and containers for chemistry and immunoassays, which load on the fly.
*Available for sale only in Japan.
† Not available for sale in the U.S.
‡ Alliance Application manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
§ No manual pre-treatment.
**Alliance Application manufactured and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
††Under development. Not available for sale.
‡‡Manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
§§ Restricted in the U.S. to law enforcement-related use (forensic use only).