The Dimension® EXL™ 200 Integrated Chemistry System, now including Dimension Remote Services and enhanced QCC PowerPak®, gives you the power of both chemistry and immunoassay testing in a compact system ideal for smaller-sized laboratories.
- Offers the versatility to deliver better outcomes in any location with a comprehensive menu, including critical cardiac assays and our automated-pretreatment immunosuppressive drug assays.
- Transition easily and correlate results between core and satellite labs using the partnership of the Atellica® Solution and the Dimension EXL 200 Integrated Chemistry System.
- Improve workflow efficiency with the ability to test any tube, any place, any time with no-pause loading, no tube sorting, no splitting tubes, and no shuttling between analyzers.
Dimension EXL 200 Integrated Chemistry System
Features og Fordele
True Integration for Increased Efficiency
- Consolidate testing with a comprehensive menu, including chemistry, cardiac, thyroid, and our automated-pretreatment immunosuppressive drug assays.
- Avoid splitting samples—simultaneously run all assays from one sample tube.
- Simplify your workflow—mix and match chemistry and immunoassay tests on the fly in one common reagent area.
- Save space with a compact footprint of 1.5 sq m (16.2 sq ft).
LOCI Technology Inside
- Experience excellent immunoassay sensitivity using small sample volumes with homogeneous LOCI® Advanced Chemiluminescence Technology.
- Produce fast and accurate results—assay times as short as 10 minutes for key critical assays.
- Respond quickly with STAT sampling from any position, a 4-minute time to first result for a basic panel, and electrolyte results in under a minute.
- Enhanced QCC PowerPak offers even more automated dilution, calibration, control, alert, and system-check features.
- Save time with no manual sample pretreatment, no manual reagent preparation, and long calibration stability.
- Keep systems operating with only 5 minutes of daily maintenance, no daily hands-on maintenance for electrolytes, and the new Dimension Remote Services feature to manage requests when service is needed.
- Further simplify laboratory operations with connectivity to Siemens Healthineers automation and IT solutions.
Vitamin D Total
Drugs of Abuse/Toxicology
EDDP (Methadone Metabolite)‡
Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG)‡,§§
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Gamma Glutamyltransferase (GGT)
Total Iron Binding Capacity
Total Protein, CSF/Urine
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Special Infectious Disease
β-2 Microglobulin Latex†,‡
Antistreptolysin O (ASO)†,‡
CRP, Extended Range
Ig Light Chains, Type Kappa†,‡
Ig Light Chains, Type Lambda†,‡
Lipoprotein (a) Ultra†,‡
Rheumatoid Factor (RF)†,‡
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
- System runs up to 440 photometric, 187 IMT, and 167 immunoassay tests per hour.
- Onboard capacity of 47 assays (44 reagent positions and three IMTs).
- One sample area with a capacity of 60 samples in six 10-position segments. STAT tests can be placed in any position.
- Common reagent compartment and containers for chemistry and immunoassays, which load on the fly.
*Available for sale only in Japan.
†Not available for sale in the U.S.
‡Alliance Application manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
§No manual pre-treatment.
**Alliance Application manufactured and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
†† Under development. Not available for sale.
‡‡ Manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
§§Restricted in the U.S. to law enforcement-related use (forensic use only).
*** This test has not been FDA cleared or approved. This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories. This test has been authorized only for detecting the presence of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens. This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner. Product availability may vary by country and is subject to regulatory requirements.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.