Fetal Skeletal Rendering
Skeletal Rendering is an innovative solution for 3D rendering of the fetal skeleton. This unique technology was designed by Siemens Corporate Research in combination with Siemens Ultrasound to provide exceptional detail and clarity for evaluation of the fetal skeleton.
- Benefits include high resolution 3D/4D image of the fetal spine, providing diagnostic confidence, and improved contrast resolution.
- Application is fetal skeletal, but other anatomy also benefit.
- Skeletal Rendering is also available off the system, utilizing syngo® fourSight.workplace.
- ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON NX3 Ultrasound System
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.