Left temporoparietal tumor, seen with isotropic SPACE (GRAPPA 2, 4 min)
GRAPPA is a Parallel Imaging Technique, based on k-space which can be used to shorten the acquisition time or increase the spatial resolution in the same examination time.
- Faster neuro imaging (Spine, head…)
- Cardiac imaging with high temporal and spatial resolution
- Fast dynamic contrast enhanced MR Angiography
- Abdominal Imaging with shorter breath-hold times
- Fast, high resolution orthopedic imaging
- Fast whole-body imaging
Features & Benefits
- GRAPPA works better with linear array coils like "Spine Coil"
- GRAPPA can be used with small Field of View
- High SNR of Tim matrix coils allows to trade speed for SNR for more applications
- MAGNETOM Vida
- MAGNETOM Verio
- MAGNETOM Espree
- MAGNETOM ESSENZA
- MAGNETOM Trio, A Tim System
- MAGNETOM Symphony, A Tim System
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR B13
syngo MR C11
Is standard on all other Systems
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.