Siemens POC Ecosystem™ Solutions
Siemens can help you establish and maintain an effective and efficient POC Ecosystem.
Establish and maintain a healthy point-of-care (POC) ecosystem.
It’s about delivering optimal patient care—wherever diagnostic testing is performed—to help maximize efficiency, improve clinical workflows, satisfy compliance requirements, and reduce costs. At Siemens, our goal is to help you establish and maintain a healthy POC Ecosystem™ environment—not simply through products, but by implementing integrated solutions. With our RAPIDComm® Data Management System, you can:
- Manage secure access to your POC devices while ensuring they are online, operational, and properly maintained with immediate oversight and control.
- Oversee and manage quality control (QC) testing, result review, data management, and reporting activities for your POC devices.
- Leverage its functionality in tandem with the Siemens web-based learning management system to efficiently manage staff training, assessment, and recertification.
- Satisfy compliance and accreditation requirements for your POC testing program with advanced data management capabilities.
- Manage your POC consumables more efficiently with material usage, device-workload reports, and real-time information on consumable levels for your POC instruments.
- Quickly identify and resolve issues for connected devices, operators, samples, and compliance-related activities from here, there or anywhere.
Features & Benefits
Manage point-of-care testing. Here, there, or anywhere
- Robust Connectivity
- Device Monitoring
- Maintenance Scheduling and Recording
- Remote Configuration
- Linearity Testing for Blood Gas
- Centralized Operator Management
- Document Certification, Training and Assessment
- Automated Operator Download
- Automatic Recertification
- Certification History
- Custom User Views
- Role-based Privilege Assignment
- QC Data Management
- Advanced Analysis Rules
- QC Charts, Statistics and Reports
- Electronic Recorded Reviews
- Exporting for Peer Comparison
- Online Competency Based Training
- Training Record Management
- Workgroup Management
- Personalized Learning Plans
- Qualification Plans and e-Quizzes
- Interface to PEP Administrator
- Proficiency Testing
- Accurate Reporting of Patient Results
- Non-conformity Issue Management
- POCT Personnel Compliance
- Maintenance Reporting
- Linearity Reporting
- Custom Report Designer
- Audit Trail
- Screen Customization
- Material Usage Reports
- Device Workload Reports
- Consumable Monitoring
- Consumable Alerts
- Wireless connectivity
- Web application
- Hand-held device support
- Web-browser access
- Hand-held remote view and control
- Configurable dashboard
- Audible alerts
- Remote view
- Remote control
- Remote commands
Pomohly vám tyto informace?
* System features and control capabilities vary by instrument.
** RAPIDLab® 1200, RAPIDPoint® 500, RAPIDPoint® 400/405, RAPIDLab® 248/348 Blood Gas Systems.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.