3D Display for Angiography
syngo Dyna3D displays three-dimensional views of projection images acquired with an angiography system. Both subtracted and unsubtracted images may be used. The reconstructions result in maximum intensity projections (MIP) and volume renderings (VRT). A visualization image gallery provides fast and easy access to different display and shading effects.
Features & Benefits
High-contrast 3D acquisition and visualization
- Automatic reconstruction with user defined presets – no manual post-processing necessary
- Fewer images needed compared to syngo DynaCT Cardiac, reducing patient dose
- Full 3D control from table side
- Real-time update of 3D view with C-arms movements
- Simply select your desired 3D imaging result using the 3D Wizard and the system will guide you through the acquisition step by step
- Artis Q.zen
- Artis zee
- ARTIS pheno
- Artis Q
Minimum Software Version
syngo X Workplace: VB21
Please note: Additional technical prerequisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.