Syngo Carbon Space1 is the new unified interface for Syngo Carbon users. Access all relevant imaging data, diagnostic software elements, and tools in one workspace.
- Advance imaging outcomes
- Optimize workflows
- Access innovative AI automation
- Enable structured, actionable reporting
Unleash the Power of Syngo Carbon
Syngo Carbon1 is a new enterprise imaging and reporting solution from Siemens Healthineers. Designed to improve patient care, Syngo Carbon opens possibilities in image interpretation, reporting, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Management. Syngo Carbon provides extensive tooling and open data models across modalities in one integrated and user-friendly workspace.
Syngo Carbon Space features
Advance imaging outcomes in one space
- Learn and use just one tool for all routine and complex cases across all clinical fields and departments.
- Quickly navigate through cases with personalized tools and customizable layouts.
- Access advanced imaging software for 2D, 3D, and 4D image reading to improve outcomes.
- Use tools and applications to read all types of DICOM and multimedia images.
Workflow optimization and AI automation
- Enable immediate diagnostic reading to reduce wait times.
- Utilize semi-automatic tools and technology (ALPHA) to help increase efficiency.
- Use AI-enabled tools to automate case analysis to help increase diagnostic accuracy.
- Access similar patient cases to speed up the diagnostic process.
Enable structured, actionable reporting3
- Quickly generate structured reports and actionable results.
- Translate image findings into coded data for real-time transfer into reports and sharing across systems.
- Use reporting templates according to the latest clinical guidelines.
- The reporting editor enables access to structured reporting templates and an array of workflow optimizing features.
Discover more Syngo Carbon solutions
¿Fue útil esta información?
Syngo Carbon Space is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further detail.
Syngo Carbon consists of several products which are (medical) devices in their own right. Some products are under development and not commercially available. Future availability cannot be ensured.
Supported by 3rd party reporting products