Syngo Carbon Physician Access1 is one access portal to all imaging information and multimedia data. By providing the entire care team with a holistic view of the patient, practitioners can spend more time on patient care and less time searching for data.
- Access all multimedia data across the enterprise
- Fully web enabled and based on zero footprint technology
- Available everywhere on any device
Unleash the Power of Syngo Carbon
Syngo Carbon1 is a new enterprise imaging and reporting solution from Siemens Healthineers. Designed to improve patient care, Syngo Carbon opens possibilities in image interpretation, reporting, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Management. Syngo Carbon provides extensive tooling and open data models across modalities in one integrated and user-friendly workspace.
Physician Access features
Access all multimedia data across the enterprise.
- Search and view DICOM and non-DICOM images, multimedia data, and clinical documents from all connected departments. MIP, MPR, VRT included.
- Easily de-identify data, export, and share for scientific and teaching purposes.
Fully web enabled and based on zero footprint technology
- A zero-footprint web application, ideal for enterprise-wide distribution and cross-departmental collaboration.
- HTML5 based, designed for speed.
- Also available as stand-alone solution to any third party PACS, VNA.
- Interoperate with your EMR/HIS.
Available everywhere on any device
- Flexible deployment at workstations, laptops or mobile tablets3
- A dedicated solution for Apple devices available (iPad, iPhone4 & MacOS)
- Can be used for diagnostic purposes
- New, award-winning Siemens Healthineers UI SHUI following state-of the art, harmonized approach across our imaging portfolio.
Discover more Syngo Carbon solutions
¿Fue útil esta información?
Physician Access is part of Syngo Carbon Space, which is a medical device in its own right.
Syngo Carbon consists of several products which are (medical) devices in their own right. Some products are under development and not commercially available. Future availability cannot be ensured.
On Apple OS X with Safari and mobile operating systems like Android, Apple iOS, and Microsoft Windows 10 supported but not optimized for touch gestures.
Apple®, the iPhone®, the iPad®, iPod Touch® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch country specific laws may apply. Please refer to these laws before using