Visualization of the pancreatic duct with 3D Space (free breathing)
SPACE sequence is single slab 3D TSE sequence with slab selective, variable excitation pulse.
This sequence enables acquisition of high resolution 3D datasets with contrasts similar to those obtained from 2D T2-weighted, T1-weighted, proton density and dark fluid protocols at 1.5T and 3T within a clinically acceptable timeframe and without SAR limitations.
- Brain survey to visualize minute lesions with 3D scanning (e.g. Multiple sclerosis, cranial nerves)
- MR cholangiopancreatography with navigator based SPACE
- Pelvic diseases
- High resolution proton density weighted images of the knee
Características y Beneficios
- When you combine SPACE with Tim’s Parallel Imaging (SENSE and GRAPPA), you can acquire high-resolution 3D images within a shorter timeframe.
- 3D isotropic data set allows retrospective reformatting to view multiple orientations of the anatomical area being examined.
- Low SAR
- MAGNETOM Vida
- MAGNETOM ESSENZA
- MAGNETOM Amira
- MAGNETOM Sempra
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR B15
syngo MR C11
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.