Atellica Process Manager
Atellica® Process Manager is a testament to Siemens Healthineers commitment to digitalize healthcare and enable healthcare providers to achieve better outcomes at lower cost. With Atellica Process Manager, we help you do more than control processes; we help you uncover inefficiencies and optimize clinical operations to save time and money. Based on our leadership in laboratory automation and a wealth of knowledge gained over 20 years of workflow consultations, Atellica Process Manager was designed to optimize performance in laboratories throughout the world.
Standardize and optimize clinical operations across your laboratory through built-in analytics and business intelligence capabilities.
- Increase productivity by balancing tests among connected systems with detailed automation utilization and system reports.
- Track the productivity of both automated and stand-alone systems throughout your laboratory network with built-in analytics and business intelligence capabilities.
- Identify trends by reviewing throughput and exception details by test, time, and patient location.
- Ensure sufficient onboard inventory is available to meet your clinical workflow needs with low-reagent and low-consumable alerts.
Identify and resolve inefficiencies with intelligent and customizable analytics.
- Gain immediate access to a library of standard reports and uncover inefficiencies so you can implement change quickly.
- Develop customized reports based on metrics that you define, with reports that you specify.
- Determine and correct sample errors that occur in the pre-analytic, analytic, and post-analytic stages with advanced performance metrics.
- Generate reports in real time without having to export data to another platform.
Increase workforce productivity with a centralized dashboard for operational oversight.
- Control all systems, view reagent levels, and review testing progress from one screen.
- Access color-coded alerts and sample details in the lab or remotely via any network client workstation.
- View the real-time process status of automation, IT, and connected instruments with customized alerts, reducing hands-on time and enabling staff to focus on higher-priority tasks.
- Configure your individual lab’s layout—including zones to view different laboratories, locations, or sites, if desired—on our proprietary, intuitive 3-D control panel screen.
Deliver transparent and predictable turnaround times through the implementation of rules and at-risk sample alerts.
- Implement test-specific TAT rules and receive alerts for samples before they exceed your lab’s TAT targets.
- Manage priority samples (e.g., STAT samples) and turnaround-time exceptions to deliver predictable turnaround times.
- Customize alerts, dashboards, and priority sample rules to accommodate your clinical laboratory’s workflow needs.
- Measure laboratory quality indicators with reports that help you gain transparency to your operations.
*Instruments require virtual network computing (VNC) or Remote Desktop capability. Not available on all systems.