syngo DualVolume allows the display of syngo DynaCT and 3D Angio in one view. Soft tissue information and anatomical landmarks are combined with contrast filled vessels. Anatomical structures of tumours can be seen in combination with its feeding vessels. This way syngo DualVolume provides a baseline for planning the embolization or surgical treatment of tumors.
- Clearly differentiate between contrast-filled vessels, bones, stents and coils
- Evaluate stent deployment in complicated vessel pathologies
- Clearly see the anatomical structure of tumors in combination with the feeding vessels
- Identify complicated atypical vessel structures
- Visualize calcification next to contrast filled vessels