ACUSON X150 Ultrasound System
Visualize more. Perform more effectively. Diagnose more confidently.
The ACUSON X150™ ultrasound system integrates state-of-the-art imaging technologies to address a wide range of patient needs and clinical applications.
Key technologies include:
- Hanafy lens transducer technology combined with SynAps™ synthetic aperture technology to provide uniformity throughout the field of view up to 28 cm image depth — critical when scanning technically difficult patients
- MultiBeam formation technology to increase signal processing speed and deliver exceptional temporal resolution in all imaging modes
- Virtual Format Imaging to increase anatomic information by providing a trapezoidal image format at the touch of a button
- All-digital architecture provides signal integrity from beamforming to image display for best-in-class image quality
- MultiHertz™ multiple frequency imaging technology offers optimized image quality over a wide frequency bandwidth providing exam versatility in a single transducer