Ensure higher diagnostic certainty, targeted treatment, and higher patient satisfaction with Universal Data Management.
More comprehensive information serves better patient outcome, but the continuous growth of imaging data creates administrative burdens. Accessing siloed patient data across the enterprise is a challenge. As your enterprise grows, so does the cost of integrating disconnected data systems into one.
- Benefit from the convenience of having one data model for all patient data, integrated and accessible from one single point.
- With data stored around the patient, increase your diagnostic certainty and optimize patient treatment.
- Store data in its native format to enable outcome-driven clinical workflows.
- Maximize investment by scaling to match your needs as they grow, from department, to enterprise, to region.
Unleash the Power of Syngo Carbon
Syngo Carbon1 is a new enterprise imaging and reporting solution from Siemens Healthineers. Designed to improve patient care, Syngo Carbon opens possibilities in image interpretation, reporting, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Management. Syngo Carbon provides extensive tooling and open data models across modalities in one integrated and user-friendly workspace.
- Open and de-siloed — the foundation for archiving consolidation with Universal Data Management
- A holistic patient view across all clinical fields for complete data lifecycle management
- Enterprise-wide, patient-centric data management of all types of imaging data (DICOM and multimedia)
- Actionable historically archived data
- Integrate UDM into any existing IT environment with the latest standards, such as IHE, HL7, and FHIR.
- Improve collaboration and treatment decisions by sharing data and connecting all clinical teams.
- Access patient info from anywhere with a zero-footprint web app that connects all clinical fields.
- Manage and navigate all patient information in one place, regardless of the originating source, system, or department.
- Reduce interfacing costs with one central point of data integration.
Beyond Universal Data Management with Syngo Carbon
Essa informação foi útil?
Syngo Carbon consists of several products which are (medical) devices in their own right. Some products are under development and not commercially available. Future availability cannot be ensured.