Declaration of Consent
Controller and categories of personal data
Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Siemensstr. 3, 91301 Forchheim, Germany (“Siemens Healthineers”) collects and processes the following personal data about you:
- name of CT customer; function; name of hospital/institution, business address, e-mail address, telephone number;
Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- short survey about satisfaction of Siemens CT customers with their CT systems and related Siemens services
- personalized thank-you letter (both e-mail and postal; postal: incl. a small give-away for participation in the survey) with regard to your feedback (incl. dedicated links to Siemens educational offerings)
- in case of potential improvements: additional contact by a local Siemens representative
Based on your consent, we store your personal data for a maximum period of 12 month, unless a longer storage is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or statutory retention obligations under applicable law (such as tax or commercial law) require us to further retain personal data.
For the purposes outlined above your personal data may be transferred to and processed by the following recipients (each a “Recipient”):
- Dr. Karin Halk, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Computed Tomography, Customer Excellence, SHS DI CT M&S CE
- local Siemens representative
Recipients of your personal data may possibly be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area, in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data protection as the laws of your home country (each a “Third Country”).
In such cases, Siemens Healthineers takes measures to implement appropriate and suitable safeguards for the protection of personal data by other means.
We transfer personal data to external recipients in Third Countries only in case the respective Recipient
(i) entered into EU Standard Contractual Clauses with Siemens Healthineers; or
(ii) implemented Binding Corporate Rules in its organization; or
(iii) – in case of US recipients – the Recipient is certified under the EU US Privacy Shield.
Please follow the links below for further information about the respective safeguards:
- EU Standard Contractual Clauses: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en
- Binding Corporate Rules: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/binding-corporate-rules_en
Further information about the Siemens BCR can be found at http://www.siemens.com/corp/pool/en/siemens-bcr-summary-of-third-party-rights-en.pdf
- EU US Privacy Shield: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/eu-us-privacy-shield_en
You may contact Siemens Healthineers for further information and/or copies of the safeguards implemented.
I hereby consent to the collection and processing of my personal data as described herein.
I understand that the provision of my consent is voluntary and that I have the right to withdraw my data protection consent with future effect at any time by contacting Dr. Karin Halk: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you withdraw your consent, Siemens Healthineers may only further process your personal data where there is another legal ground for the processing.
Devido a algumas atividades de manutenção, este serviço não esta disponível no momento.
Por favor, tente novamente mais tarde.