Get ready to Do More!
On April 11, 2016, the Siemens Healthcare online ordering system, Webshop, will be transformed. The Webshop website will have a fresh new look, provide an enriched shopping experience, and offer many new, exciting benefits:
Shop anytime, anywhere
- Access from any mobile device.
- Shop 24/7.
- Browse our new online catalog, which consolidates all available Siemens systems and consumables in one location.
- Order reagents, consumables, and select spare parts without the need for product identifiers.
- View additional product information such as GTIN and the package configuration.
- Use one login account to access the Webshop and other Siemens online services* (e.g., Siemens Laboratory Diagnostics Document Library, Healthcare User Forum, and more).
- If you do not have a Siemens Healthcare Single-Sign-On (SSO) account, one will be sent to you via email prior to the update.
Efficient order management
- Delegate your ordering process through the new workflow approval feature.
- Take advantage of new roles, such as purchase requestor and purchase submitter, for order authorization and submission.
In addition, existing features will continue to be available:
- 24/7 online ordering
- Instant order confirmation
- Track order status and view order history
- Real-time product availability and pricing
- Easy ordering using templates or file upload
- Integration with syngo® Lab Inventory Manager (sLIM)*†
Siemens is committed to making this transition as smooth as possible. Although no action is required of you at this time, please note that the web address will change. On the day of the transition, those customers who do not currently have a Siemens Healthcare Single-Sign-On (SSO) account will receive an email requiring activation of the SSO account. Those customers with SSO accounts will receive an email with the new Webshop URL.
Siemens will continue to provide details via email over the coming weeks, but in the meantime, we have provided answers to frequently asked questions (select the Frequently Asked Questions tab above). Representatives are also available:
In Germany, please contact the Siemens team at +49 0180-600105310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours are Monday–Thursday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. CET, and Friday, 8:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m. CET.
In Italy, please contact the Siemens team at +39 02 243 67543 or email@example.com. Hours are Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. CET.