Between May 18 - 20, 2021, EuroPCR opened its virtual doors: the congress covered a diverse range of topics in the field of interventional cardiovascular medicine. This year's event offered a global learning experience - 3 days on 4 live channels streaming from 11 PCR Hubs worldwide.
- Understand the value of robotics in daily PCI practice
- Learn through user experiences how angiography-based physiology and robotic assistance work together to improve patient experience and outcomes
To hear about how potential new capabilities such as remote access, autonomous navigation, and prescriptive analytics could improve robotic procedures in the future
Jean Fajadet, MD
Clinique Pasteur, Toulouse, France
Helge Möllmann, MD
St Johannes Hospital, Dortmund, Germany
Holger Nef, MD
Universitätsklinikum Gießen, Germany
J. Aaron Grantham, MD
St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Chief Medical Officer Corindus
- What are the current challenges in PCI practice and the advanced solutions to address them (J. Fajadet, MD)
- Take a tour of an image-guided robotics lab (H. Möllmann, MD)
- Case series: Robotic PCI in practice (H. Nef, MD)
- What’s next for image-guided endovascular robotics? (J. A. Grantham, MD)
- Key learnings and conclusion (J. Fajadet, MD)
Corindus CorPath GRX®
CorPath GRX®1 is the first robotic platform designed for interventional physicians. Robotic-assisted intervention enables precise measurement of anatomy and device positioning with the added benefit of radiation protection for the physician and the potential to reduce radiation exposure for staff and patients.
ARTIS icono floor
ARTIS icono floor1 is the flexible, multi-axis floor system that offers ceiling-like flexibility at a lower price point. The system provides full patient coverage of 2.1 m without having to reposition the patient and 1.9 m lateral coverage, which is ideal for e.g. radial access. Installation sizes start from just 25 sqm, while the free ceiling makes installation easier and minimizes air flow impact during imaging.