The 5-step Quality Process of Siemens Healthineers ecoline systems
We at Siemens Healthineers aim with ecoline to use our resources more effectively and become more sustainable. In today’s healthcare systems, maintaining profitability can be challenging. To offer your patients the best possible and most appropriate experience, you have to keep up to date. But offering new services usually comes with a price. Differentiate yourself with high-quality medical imaging equipment from Siemens Healthineers while keeping your total cost of ownership down.
To ensure high quality and safety and effectiveness, all ecoline systems undergo our 5-step Quality Process. Find out how the 5-step Quality Process transforms a preowned system into one that looks and operates like new.
Get much more than just a pre-owned system, thanks to the certified 5-Step Quality Process.
The 5-step Quality Process - Your Benefits at a Glance:
- Rigorous inspection of selected pre-owned Siemens systems
- Worn parts replaced with original spare parts
- TÜV certified quality management system
- SGS certified environment, health and safety processes
- Spare part availability for a minimum of 5 years
- 1-year warranty
The 5-step Quality Process in detail:
Selection process for ecoline
Our stringent selection process is the prerequisite for delivering ecoline systems with a quality level comparable to that of a new system. Every used system and component is carefully selected and must fulfill our high requirements regarding its:
- Service history
- Technology level
We take care when we take it down
All systems and components are professionally de-installed and delivered safely back to Siemens Healthineers.
- Professional project management and execution
- Qualified personnel
- Non-destructive de-installation
Works and looks like new
ecoline systems are manufactured in the same Siemens Healthineers factories and production lines as new systems.
- Same procedures as for a new system
- New system appearance
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Thorough component and subcomponent check
- Replacement of worn parts with original spare parts
- Software updates with optional hardware upgrade
- Individual configuration
It’s like getting a new system
The installation process and personnel are the same for an ecoline as for a new system.
- Start-up and system performance check comparable to a new system
Get the same services
as you get when buying a new Siemens Healthineers system.
- Same warranty as for a new system
- Same original spare parts for a minimum of 5 years
- Same application training
- Same service contract
- Same financial offering
- Same access to Siemens Healthineers community
1IEC PAS 63077: The international Electrotechnical Commission is an international standards organization. In 2016 they published the IEC PAS 63077 - the Publicy Available Specification for Good Refurbishment Pracitces for Medical Imaging Equipment. It describes and defines the process of refurbishment of used medical imaging equipment and applies to the restoring of used medical imaging equipment to a condition of safety and effectiveness comparable to that of new equipment.
2TUEV: Technischer Ueberwachungsverein (Technical Inspectorate)