More Targets, Better Results
Multiplex real-time PCR assays for infectious disease research
Siemens Healthineers offers a range of multiplex real-time PCR assays covering major disease groups, such as respiratory infections, gastroenteritis, sexually transmitted infections, childhood infections, meningitis, eye infections, immunosuppression, hepatitis, and tropical fever.
Our Fast Track Diagnostics molecular assays use a unique platform-agnostic approach, giving laboratories the flexibility to test on their existing instrumentation.
Eigenschaften & Vorteile
- Simultaneous identification of pathogens using one kit for increased testing efficiency.
- Kits are compatible with many extraction and thermal cycler platforms.**
- Panels enable testing of multiple pathogens at once, saving time and resources.
- Platform-agnostic kits can be run on your existing molecular instrumentation reducing capital expenditures and laboratory space requirements.**
- A single sample and test covers a variety of pathogens—viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites—at the same time, in one run.
Optimized research activities
- Single kits that group relevant pathogens into a multiplexed panel.
- Faster pathogen identification and results.
- Covers major disease groups: respiratory infections, gastroenteritis, sexually transmitted infections, childhood infections, meningitis, eye infections, immunosuppression, hepatitis, and tropical fever.
*The assays listed on this page are for research use only (RUO), and are not for clinical or diagnostic use. Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability. RUO kits not for sale in the U.S.
**Visit fast-trackdiagnostics.com for a list of compatible instruments.