Automatically created endocardial and epicardial borders with 4D VF analysis tool
With Argus 4D VF (Ventricular Function), a typical ventricular function and mass analysis can be done in less than a minute. This method uses a heart model based algorithm instead of contour tracing.
- Highly accurate volumetric assessment and ejection fraction calculation in cardiomyopathy (dilated, hypertrophic, etc.), pericardial disease, cardiac tumors and cardiac transplants.
Características y Beneficios
- A 4D model can be created with a few mouse clicks by defining the center of the LV apex on an apical short-axis cine, center of the LV base on a basal short-axis cine, mitral valve insertion points on a 2- and/or 4-chamber plane in diastole and systole.
- The model-based algorithm provides within a few seconds the appropriate endo- and epicardial contours on all slices and phases as well as a summary table including various data for volume, function and mass.
- No missing ventricular volume nor additional atrial volume deterioration due to cardiac phase adaptive 4D model.
- Biograph mMR
- MAGNETOM ESSENZA
- MAGNETOM Espree
- MAGNETOM Trio, A Tim System
- MAGNETOM Verio
- MAGNETOM Prismafit
- MAGNETOM Skyrafit
- MAGNETOM Avantofit
- MAGNETOM Symphony, A Tim System
- MAGNETOM Avanto
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR B15
syngo MR C11
syngo MMWP VE26A
syngo MR D11
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.