Overview Medical Electronics
Our expertise – at your service
With all expertise housed under one roof, we are your one-stop shop for medical technology solutions. This is how you benefit:
We drive innovative solutions at the very pulse of your fast-evolving market. Our agile responsiveness gives you a sharp competitive edge.
Our efficiency gains are your cost savings. Cost optimization is our priority from the outset, which is why we are continuously streamlining and standardizing our processes, eliminating expensive fixes down the road. Our comprehensive attitude towards cost also extends to aftersales, minimizing your total cost of ownership.
Partake of our quality culture and long years of experience at Siemens Healthineers. Our quality management system, which is certified according to international standards, makes us your ideal partner for successful medical technology.
With us, you will experience a genuine, longterm partnership: We will cooperate closely to elaborate your ideas across all stages of the value chain – from concept to aftersales.
Whatever your individual requirements are – electronic assemblies, subsystems, or ready-to-use-devices – thanks to our vast experience, we have the capabilities to configure your solution specifically to your needs.
Medical Electronics – global setup
Medical Electronics is setup to meet our customers’ demands on a global scale. With our global footprint close to our customers, we enable short time to market, fast reaction times, and competitive advantages in international markets.
We make this possible with:
- Common and standardized processes in all locations
- Bundle competencies and use of synergies for maximum efficiency
- Globally standardized equipment and tools to enable outstanding quality at all sites
- Global pooling of material to reduce material costs to a minimum
Quality culture and a winning team
Thanks to our one-stop solutions, you will benefit from our synergies, cost efficiencies, and vigorous quality standards and you can rest assured that your final product will be exactly what you need. And naturally, we satisfy all regulations and standards required by law with regard to the medical industry.
Management system standards:
- ISO 13485 Quality Management System for the Design and Manufacture of Medical Devices
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Directive 93/42/EEC Medical Devices, Annex II
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems
- IEC 60601ff. Safety Standards for Medical Electrical Equipment
- ISO 14971 Application of Risk Management to Medical Devices
- IEC 62304 Medical Device Software
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies